Planning a website is a fundamental step in your online success.
You may have a designer or freelancer in mind that you’d like to work with, but if you feel their strength lies in the design process, rather than the performance, it’s smart to take an hour to build a roadmap for your website.
This will include:
- which elements to include to maximise your conversions
- what tools to use
- what processes you should have in place for follow ups
- what messaging is likely to work with your audience
- considerations for optimising your site and driving traffic after it’s built
- how to track your success.
One hour jumpstartThe basics to get you started
- We’ll cover everything you need to get your website project off to a flying start:
- elements to include and optimise
- how to get the best out of your designer
- Our call includes screenshare and a recording so you can refer back to it or share it with your designer.
4-session rocket launcherCalls at strategic milestones
- A 4 session power planning program to keep you on track with the project and ensure that nothing is overlooked. Timed at strategic milestones throughout the project, these sessions will cover everything that the jumpstart session covers, as well as
- optimising for search engines
- driving traffic
- social media sharing
VIP packageAccess to courses and monthly 1:1s
- 12 month access to all my courses
- Monthly 1:1
- (Minimum 12 month commitment)