There are a lot of tools and services which i couldn’t manage without. Here is a list of some of them.
Social Media, Email Marketing, Sales Funnels and general good online tools
- MailChimp – hands down the best starter kit for anyone wanting to kick start their email marketing. It has limitations, but is truly a brilliant platform to cut your teeth on.
- Buffer – this is the tool that I use to schedule all my social media posts. I couldn’t survive without it!
- Clickfunnels – a lot of people use Leadpages, Unbounce or OptimisePress for their landing pages. I choose ClickFunnels for it’s flexibility and integration with other platforms.
- Acuity – if you’re wanting to schedule online bookings on your website, Acuity is the service that I use, but there are lots out there to choose from.
- Trello – Trello helps me organise all of my tasks into actionable ‘cards’ and allows me to share these with people too if I need to collaborate on a project. Gone are the days of my ‘to do’ lists strewn all over my desk.
- Dropbox – if you’re needing to share files without emailing them, Dropbox is almost the default service of choice.
- LiveChat – this is a great addition to your website, especially if you have a complex offering which people may have questions about. It’s less of a commitment to picking up the phone and can make a huge difference to conversion rates on your website.
- PostPlanner – if you need to find unique and viral content, this is a winner, and for only a few $$ a month, it’s money well spent.
- Social Warfare – the best social sharing tool I have found.
WordPress Theme, Hosting Services and Website Security
- TSO Host – I recommend all of my clients to them as they have really cost effective hosting plans, and their service is second to none.
- BackupBuddy – allows you to schedule daily, weekly, or monthly backups and store them in Dropbox, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, Stash (their cloud service), or even email it to yourself. It’s a paid service, but it’s my back up plugin of choice.
- Sucuri – website security is a real issue to be addressed, and I use Sucuri to detect malware on my website, and do any cleanups if necessary. They usually turn those around within 24 hours, which is important for anyone who cares about their website’s downtime.
- Wordfence – a free WordPress plugin which will keep an eye on your site for malicious activity and report back to you based on your configuration.
- Divi – I love this theme from Elegant Themes and use it for a lot of my websites as it’s so adaptable and clean.
Printing and Old World Marketing Materials
- Moo – I use Moo for all my printing needs (I don’t have many), but I love their ease of use, great looking templates and fast turnaround.
Disclaimer! Some of these are affiliate links.